Last Modified: 05 October, 2017
Information We Collect
We collect aggregated, non-identifiable information, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Software, meaning, we are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information was collected (“Non-Personal Information”).
The Non-Personal Information collected includes:
- technical information transmitted by your device such as type of operating system, default browser;
- your aggregated use of the Software, basically if we know if you installed the software or not;
- usage statistics;
- language and the time stamp;
- approximate geographical location;
- browsing usage including, Internet Protocol address (IP). Note that, in some jurisdictions some of this data might be considered as “Personal Information”.
We do not collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), unless you voluntarily provide us with such information, if and when you contact us for support. We will not store this data and delete it immediately after providing you with the support you requested. Further, in the event we will combine, in the future, Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Purpose of Collection and Use
We use the Non-Personal Information solely to provide the Service, and to further improve, refine, customize and develop the Software. We use the Personal Information voluntary provided by you solely to communicate with you and provide you with the support you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Company will not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events, and solely if applicable:
- we may disclose your Personal Information to third parties when you consent to a particular disclosure. Please note that once you provide such consent, your information and its use shall be subject to other third party’s privacy practices and terms;
- we will share your Personal Information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law or permitted by it, regulation, legal process or governmental request (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders), or when we believe, in good faith, it is required in order to enforce our policies.
Cookies and Other Technologies
We use Google Analytics cookies, to learn more how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookie we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Links to Third Party Content
Data Security, Integrity and Retention
Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to protecting your information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Services that comply with applicable laws and industry standards. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Software, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent such access. We may adopt what we believe is appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access to such data.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion. We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide the Software and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will retain data collected until an individual expresses an opt-out preference, but not longer than six (6) months in an identifiable form, or as required by law.
If you feel that your privacy was treated not in accordance with our policy, or if any person attempted to abuse the Company please contact us directly.
User Choices and Controls
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your information. Depending on your relationship with us, these choices and controls may include:
- Requesting access to the Personal Information collected about you that we hold;
- Correcting, updating or deleting the information associated with you that we hold; and
- Opting-out of targeted advertising, if applicable.
We value your privacy and control over your information, and therefore you may, at any time, make such request (to access, change, update or remove your Personal Information) by contacting us at: [add email]. We will respond within a reasonable time, and may require certain information from you in order to verify your identity and locate your data. Note that, the process of locating and deleting the data may take reasonable time. Data privacy and related laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different or additional rights related to the data we collect from you, which may also apply.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Software does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Changes to the Policy
If you have any general questions about the Software or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org